Crawlspaces are prime targets for moisture. This moisture creates a damp environment which, if not treated, can present significant health problems for you and your family and impact the integrity of your home. Some common issues associated with wet crawlspaces include:
- thriving mold, which becomes toxic when airborne
- attraction of insects and animals
- rot, decay, and structural damage
Ameri-Dry ® offers innovative crawlspace waterproofing solutions to keep your space free of moisture. Just call 1-866-601-6701 for a FREE estimate and to find out how Ameri-Dry ® can solve your wet crawlspace problems. We serve homeowners in Baltimore, New Jersey, Tennessee, and more.
Causes of a Wet Crawlspace
If you have a wet crawlspace in your home, you’re probably wondering why. Although the exact cause can be determined by a professional, there are a number of common reasons for a damp crawlspace. First and foremost, crawlspaces, by their very nature, attract moisture and humidity. Other factors only aggravate the situation. For instance:
- roof water may be falling too close to your home, saturating the ground around the house
- downspouts may be positioned incorrectly
- excessive watering of your yard can create too much moisture around the foundation
- if your home is on a slope, rainwater will flow down the slope and pool next to your foundation
- your home may have poor drainage and/or ventilation
If you want to know what exactly is causing you to have a wet crawlspace, our experts can help. At Ameri-Dri ®, we’ll provide you with a crawlspace waterproofing solution that lasts – just call!
Permanent Crawlspace Waterproofing Solutions
To help protect your crawlspace from excess moisture, mold, pests, and harmful allergens that can seep into your home and put your family at risk, Ameri-Dry ® offers two innovative crawlspace waterproofing solutions. .
Ameri-Drain ® subfloor system that:
- improves drainage by eliminating gravel, which removes chance of water flow from walls and footer areas
- dries floors uniformly
- has larger than average holes to assure continuous drainage and maintain self-flushing action
- has a revolutionary design that builds a firm foundation for a stronger floor.
Ameri-Flex ® sealing system that:
- insulates your crawlspace with an R-5 insulation value
- reduces radiant heat loss through living space floors by over 50%
- disperses water properly and enhances drainage through the installation of fabric beneath the liner
- makes your crawlspace a viable space by employing a drain fabric beneath the liner that prevents the sticking of the liner to muddy soil.
We can help you choose the right crawlspace waterproofing system for your space and expertly install it so you don’t have to worry every time it rains. Contact us to find out how Ameri-Dry ® can solve your crawlspace problems . . . permanently!
Waterproofing Crawlspaces in MD, DE, VA, NJ, PA, TN, WV
At Ameri-Dry ®, we understand how inconvenient it can be to have a wet crawlspace at home. Our experts use top quality techniques to waterproof crawlspaces so you don’t have to worry about mold, insects, or structural damage during those rainy months. We also offer crawlspace insulation to help you keep cold air out!
Looking for crawlspace waterproofing near you? Contact one of our local branches in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, or West Virginia.