Crawlspaces are prime targets for moisture. This moisture creates a damp environment which, if not treated, can present significant health problems for you and your family and impact the integrity of your home. Some common issues associated with wet crawlspaces include:
- thriving mold, which can form on joists and insulation plus become airborne and toxic
- attraction of insects and animals
- rot, decay, and structural damage
Ameri-Dry ® offers innovative crawlspace waterproofing solutions to keep your space free of moisture. Just call 1-800-580-1964 for a FREE estimate and to find out how Ameri-Dry ® can solve your wet crawlspace problems. We serve homeowners in Baltimore, New Jersey, Tennessee, and more.
Causes of a Wet Crawlspace
If you have a wet crawlspace in your home, you’re probably wondering why. Although the exact cause can be determined by a professional, there are a number of common reasons for a damp crawlspace. First and foremost, crawlspaces, by their very nature, attract moisture and humidity. Other factors only aggravate the situation. For instance:
- roof water may be falling too close to your home, saturating the ground around the house
- downspouts may be positioned incorrectly
- rising water tables can also cause moisture and puddling
- if your home is at the bottom of a slope, rainwater will flow down the slope and pool next to your foundation
- your home may have poor drainage and/or ventilation
If you want to know what exactly is causing you to have a wet crawlspace, our experts can help. At Ameri-Dry ®, we’ll provide you with a crawlspace waterproofing solution that lasts FOREVER – just call!
Permanent Crawlspace Waterproofing Solutions
To help protect your crawlspace from excess moisture, mold, pests, and harmful allergens that can seep into your home and put your family at risk, Ameri-Dry ® offers two innovative crawlspace waterproofing solutions. .
Ameri-Drain ® subfloor system that:
- improves drainage by channeling the water into the Ameri-Drain system next to the footing
- dries floors uniformly by keeping the water from rising above the system
- has larger than average holes to ensure continuous drainage even during the heaviest of rains
- has a revolutionary design that keeps the system from clogging.
Ameri-Flex ® sealing system that:
- insulates your crawlspace with an R-5 insulation value
- reduces radiant heat loss through living space floors by over 50%
- keep moisture levels down reducing the risk of mold forming
We can help you choose the right crawlspace waterproofing system for your space and expertly install it so you don’t have to worry every time it rains. Contact us to find out how Ameri-Dry ® can solve your crawlspace problems . . . permanently!
Waterproofing Crawlspaces in MD, DE, VA, NJ, PA, TN
At Ameri-Dry ®, we understand how inconvenient it can be to have a wet crawlspace at home. Our experts use top quality techniques to waterproof crawlspaces so you don’t have to worry about mold, insects, or structural damage during those rainy months.